Seminars & Keynote Presentations
These active lecture / demonstrations are fun, informative, participatory, and provide specific useful self-care techniques. Presentations are designed to be of value to your specific group. Frequent topics include Brain Gym and related body-mind techniques for stress relief, enhancing teamwork, and improving creativity, focus, or presentation skills. Participants learn techniques for self-care and to share with their clients.
Groups that have enjoyed our presentations are:
- Canadian Association of Credit Counseling Services
- Canada Revenue Agency, Belleville, Ontario
- Simcoe/Muskoka Literacy Network
- Open Doors, HIV/AIDS Awareness Conference
- Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada
Workplace Wellness Seminars
- Are you scheduling a staff wellness day?
- Is your staff facing challenges or crises that make it harder than usual to cope?
- Is it time for a change?
We can schedule a workshop, incorporating both lecture/demonstration and active participation by attendees. Typical trainings are held at your workplace, draw from Brain Gym(r), Touch for Health, and other body-mind approaches, and last from 2 to 6 hours.
Click here to contact us for information about creating an event for your group.