Me? Play Piano?!? — Piano coaching for teens, adults and seniors
“I’ve always wanted to play.”
“They made me practice. Now I wish…..but I’m too old.”
“I wish I could play by ear.”
“I want to read music and do theory.”
- Tailored to YOUR interests & pace.
- Traditional and innovative approaches.
- Rejuvenate your brain while exploring your musical nature.
- Individual or partner sessions.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Telephone lessons (?!!) Call to inquire.
- Phone / email for more information and a free get-acquainted session.
Linda S. Clark, B.Mus., musical resumé
- Bachelor of Music degree, with Honors, majoring in piano, University of Texas at Austin
- Over 30 years teaching experience, both privately and at Cleveland State University, Cleveland Institute of Music, and The Music School at Rivers, Weston, Massachusetts
- Principal keyboard artist: Corpus Christi, Austin, and Cambridge Civic Symphony Orchestras
- Pianist and/or music director for Peterborough Theatre Guild musicals (2005, 2006)
- Regular band member and band leader for the Peterborough English Country Dancers
- Director, since 2007, of Resonance, the choir of the Unitarian Fellowship of Peterborough
- My many years experience as a Brain Gym(r) and Touch for Health instructor enhance my understanding of optimal teaching and learning practices
- Local references available