Have YOU Been Seaching for Applied Physiology?
- Are you ready to make a rapid transformation?
- Do you value the power and effectiveness of energy medicine?
- Would you like to experience the pinpoint accuracy of muscle-energy-testing?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, Applied Physiology could be exactly what you are looking for.
What sorts of issues can Applied Physiology help with?
- Muscle discomfort, limited range of motion, accident or sports injury, frozen shoulder
- Neurological issues – MS, stroke recovery
- Maximizing the immune system
- Stuck in life – mental /emotional ‘stuff’
- Trauma recovery at any level – physical, emotional, spiritual
Denise Cambiotti, Coquitlam, BC, is Executive Director of the Canadian Association of Specialized Kinesiology. Denise says,
“I am planning to open a Specialized Kinesiology college in B.C., in 2012. Applied Physiology courses will be foundational in this program leading to a registered designation. From what I have observed internationally, Applied Physiology training is the best vehicle for giving practitioners the skills to achieve professional recognition and job placements in professional healing settings such as a naturopathic office, rehab centre, learning centre, and private practice. Applied Physiology (AP) practitioners are recognized as professionals by the governments of Germany and Australia.”
The Applied Physiology Program
The Applied Physiology program was developed by Richard Utt, of Tucson, Arizona. Richard is an electrical engineer who worked in the aircraft industry. His life was saved by Applied Kinesiology treatments with Sheldon Deal, D.C. Richard combined his passionate appreciation for energy kinesiology, his scientific mind and his astute intuition to create Applied Physiology, an extremely comprehensive system of kinesiology-based energy work.
Click here to inquire about Applied Physiology consultations.